ESPON organizes the workshop “From evidence to action: territorial trends and challenges identified in the ESPON projects. Fostering policy coherence in the Danube Region”, in Vienna (Austria), on Thursday 4 April 2019.
Key stakeholders involved in cooperation formats such as the EU Strategy for the Danube Region, Interreg Danube and Central Europe are invited to participate in the workshop.
- Members of the Steering Group DANUVAL (evaluation of the EUSDR; part 3 the meeting will serve to discuss the inception report)
- Interreg Danube working group on post-2020 programming
- Interreg Central Europe governance bodies and beneficiaries
- Stakeholders and experts interested in macroregional/transnational territorial analysis, monitoring and evaluation in the Danube Region / Central Europe region – with a focus on the example of the EUSDR and INTERREG DANUBE-process
- Other interested experts from both the public and private sector
The seminar will provide a wide range of data, indicators and tools that help to monitor territorial trends, compare regional social, economic and environmental performance and identify functional linkages beyond national borders. These insights can support the iterative process of strategy development, monitoring and evaluation.